Friday, March 17, 2006

irish love

love was a-blooming at Holy Rosary Church's St. Patrick's Day fest tonight. E's middle name is Moher (as in the Cliffs of Moher - the most beautiful place I've ever seen which also happens to be where Tall House, Double Cup proposed) - so he was really feeling his inner "Irish" today.
















E got a green sword and recruited Marfie and me onto his crew. Moo totally moved her groove thing while the Irish dancing girls were clogging away. The boiled dinner was so-so - with the cabbage being the highlight. E just concentrated on his shamrock cookie while Tall House, Double Cup, Moo's papa (I still need an official name for him), and I focused on our beer. Poor pregnant Marfie could only have a sip and had to revel in the cabbage.

Peg Flanagan (I kid you not on the name) won the soda bread contest. We think Marfie can take her in a heartbeat. Oh - we have big plans for next year. Big, big plans!

No comments: