We went to the neighborhood St. Patrick's Day Parade this morning with Marfie, Moo, and (oh, I just realized I've forgotten the name we gave Moo's papa when he was first dating Marfie - I'll have to ask!). It was fun and sweet and got me very much in the mood for St. Patrick's Day. With a bit of planning, Marfie and I could come up
with some killer costumes for E and Moo - maybe Corned Beef and Cabbage next year?E's friend Will and his baby sister Amelia came over last night while their parents went out on a date. E was very upset that Will didn't want to do exactly what he did and was found laying on the couch in the living room saying, "I don't have any friends" while the rest of us were playing in his room - a touch of the mama drama - he truly is my child. But they worked it out eventually and this morning just about every toy was out, played with and discarded.
I reveled in the baby love and cuddled with Miss Amelia all night. I think Will helped E to see some of his old toys in a new light - he was game for playing with anything this morning - which lead to a quick two step on his rollerskates. Very brave!

No comments:
Post a Comment