We see this chipper pup on the way to E's school every day - it's the highlight of our trip usually. He advertises the local doggie day care and when he's not out on the street, E says, "The doggies are having a home day." "Home day" is the term E's teachers use when Will or Basil stay home with their moms - both work part-time so neither go to school M-F like E.I do long for home days with E too and don't get them nearly enough. I struggle constantly with the idea of working part-time. On one hand, it would be so lovely to spend more time with E doing this around town that we now have to pack into weekends. On the other, I do love my job dearly and am so good at it - the perfect fit. I also think that what I do is important and I want E to respect my career. I usually know exactly what I want and what I am going to do - on this topic - still torn.

No comments:
Post a Comment