Thursday, July 20, 2006

shoes, people, shoes

Nana gave me the prettiest pair of shoes I've ever had and I've been stomping around the office looking for a compliment . . . and let me tell you people, it's not working. NO ONE has commented on these and I've worn them TWICE this week. I even gave out a few compliments (which I am happy to do, but hey - this was intentional). "oh, co-worker, look at your lovely skirt. You really know how to pick pretty clothes." In return, "Thanks."




So today I even went super matchy-matchy and pulled out the PERFECT shirt to go with the shoes. More stomping around the office and . . . . nothing. At least E told me they were pretty. He likes the flowers. I like it all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY!!! Pretty shoes!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I would have noticed right away. Damn all those admin people...

Anonymous said...

that's because you always look so super swell that people just expect you to look stylish. but i wouldn't have failed to comment, had i been there. very lovely!

Unknown said...

great shoe great color great size.....!!!!!Great means Timberland shoes......nice blog and pics...