Moo turned two over the weekend and we were so lucky to be invited to her family party - it was a beautiful morning up at Marfie & Craig's house. Here is the birthday girl.
Moo had the prettiest cake from Bakery Bar. Her parents brought in a picture of Moo with her hippo jammies and they made a fabu cake from it. It was Grandma Sue's birthday and her cake was just as lovely - with pretty flowers all around.
E was on very good behavior - it didn't hurt that Auntie B brought HIM a present too! Super Blaster Rocket! Auntie B is the kind of aunt that everyone wants. She knows about the coolest toys, books, and fashion. Plus she is also upbeat and tres stylish.Sam the Man slept through everything - he's totally Mr. Mellow. I didn't get a picture with him but here is a shot of Moo and her parents.
I was trying to be silly and get both E and Moo with their hands praying like little angels - I'd like to officially note here the child who isn't praying . . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment