I am longing for these dishes- Danish Fern - they were in the Martha by Mail catalog way back when. Now they can only be found on ebay for a small fortune. I think I'll add them, along with the Eileen Fisher bedding at Garnet Hill, in my lust pile. I am so into brown brown brown, matte, taupe, silver, grey. Aren't they lovely?
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
danish fern
I am longing for these dishes- Danish Fern - they were in the Martha by Mail catalog way back when. Now they can only be found on ebay for a small fortune. I think I'll add them, along with the Eileen Fisher bedding at Garnet Hill, in my lust pile. I am so into brown brown brown, matte, taupe, silver, grey. Aren't they lovely?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello. You might be interested to know that as of mid-September 2007, you can buy some pieces of Burleigh ware Danish Fern at Stonewall Kitchen. They are offering dinner plates, salad plates, oversize cups and saucers, a gravy boat and stand, a turkey platter, as well as two sizes of serving bowls. No soup plates however.
Danish Fern by Burleigh is now avaiable at www.stonewallkitchen.com - not cheap but less expensive then Martha was asking and not the insane Ebay price.
Post a Comment