Marfie gave birth to a sweet little boy on Monday - Sam the Man is perfect and round - with a teeny little chin that points up. I burst into tears when I met him - it's so special to hold a five hour-old baby! He gets to come home today and I got out all of E's newborn clothes this morning to wash and have ready for his arrival. I love those little newborn onesies. hee!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
welcome sammy!
Marfie gave birth to a sweet little boy on Monday - Sam the Man is perfect and round - with a teeny little chin that points up. I burst into tears when I met him - it's so special to hold a five hour-old baby! He gets to come home today and I got out all of E's newborn clothes this morning to wash and have ready for his arrival. I love those little newborn onesies. hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment