Thursday, August 24, 2006

treadmill over knitting

I haven't had much knitting progress to post - I've been working the treadmill while watching tivo instead of camping out on the couch to knit. The good news is that the workouts leave me feeling a little more zen with myself and I've been able to get a second walk in at night while E watches his allotted 25 minutes of videos per day. So I've only been knitting in teeny tiny bits. Tall House, Double Cup and I have Mariner/Red Socks tickets this weekend (thanks Frau Marci!) so I'll get to knit all the way up to Seattle, through the whole game and all the way home - unless the beer makes me too sleepy :) Some serious knitting catch up will happen then.

My most motivating tivo watching list for treadmill walking:

*Project Runway (though dangerous if I switch from power walking to runway walking)
*Laguna Beach (it's so bad, it's good)
*old episodes from Survivor on the Game Network (lots of tribal drumming in the background music)
*Rescue Me (everyone is so toxic on that show that it's easy to forget I am working out).
*Workout (for obvious reasons - though they are hardly ever doing cardio on that show)
*Oprah/Martha (if it's a good day)

1 comment:

kt said...

Hi Katie!

Come on over to my blog for some treadmill inspiration!

(although I'd either try to emulate them and end up eating the revolving belt or attempting tobbogie and sprain my whatzis....)