Instead of celebrating Hawaii in this post though, I want you to see where we got engaged - the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare, Ireland - truly the most breathtaking place I've ever been. I woke up this morning to see Matt Lauer from The Today Show there on his "Where in the world is Matt Lauer" tour. I was so happy to see my favorite place in the whole world on my wedding anniversary - I want you to see it too.Follow this link to see the whole Today show visit to the Cliffs of Moher and click on the video on the right.

2 comments:
i can't believe that it's been six years! thanks for getting hitched - in an odd twist it benefited me as well. :)
Happy, happy day! Soon your new baby girl will be here to to add to your happiness! Miss you!
Post a Comment