Saturday was E's final t-ball game and closing ceremonies. I got some good action shots of E and you can see him beaming over his medal - he didn't take it off for 36 hours. Tall House, Double Cup was the assistant coach for the team and I know it really meant a lot for E to share that with him. THDC is going to be the head coach next year and is already recruiting for them team. I am advocating for E to get more playing time on his favorite positions but THDC says that really goes against coaching ethics. hmmm. I'm willing to bend those.
Monday, June 09, 2008
closing day ceremonies
Saturday was E's final t-ball game and closing ceremonies. I got some good action shots of E and you can see him beaming over his medal - he didn't take it off for 36 hours. Tall House, Double Cup was the assistant coach for the team and I know it really meant a lot for E to share that with him. THDC is going to be the head coach next year and is already recruiting for them team. I am advocating for E to get more playing time on his favorite positions but THDC says that really goes against coaching ethics. hmmm. I'm willing to bend those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to see that fantastic medal that he has.
i bet we can bribe the coach with some green bean happiness
Post a Comment