Tuesday, June 17, 2008

three milestones

E had three milestones this weekend:



He frosted and decorated his first cake all by himself - one for THDC for Father's Day at local bakery.



He signed himself up for Summer Reading at the Library (I was so proud!).

And he started his first Harry Potter book ever! We are going to read one together every summer so he'll be 11 when he finishes the series - perfect! And then he can start over again. I took this picture right before we started the book - I'll take a picture every year when we start the next book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun tradition to read a HP book a summer! Hope you have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Tis a lovely plan, but do you really think he'll be able to limit himself to just ONE a year. Yikes...that's self-discipline!

Anonymous said...

Forget the books, I need him to decorate a few cupcakes for old Jonesie.