it's pathetic, I know, but I have to admit, I am really run down from our housekeeper going MIA. I've been slowly cleaning the house at night between 8-9pm, after a day at work, swim lessons, dinner, getting kidlets to bed, and getting ready for the next day. It is slow going. I think I've lost that work ethic that used to drive me through cleaning. I know most people do clean their own houses but I have to accept the fact that I just cannot do this. I have to be able to live with some dust on the floor while I wait for our housekeeper to get back on the grid or I get a new one. This picture really sums up my feelings this week.Wednesday, July 23, 2008
it's pathetic, I know
it's pathetic, I know, but I have to admit, I am really run down from our housekeeper going MIA. I've been slowly cleaning the house at night between 8-9pm, after a day at work, swim lessons, dinner, getting kidlets to bed, and getting ready for the next day. It is slow going. I think I've lost that work ethic that used to drive me through cleaning. I know most people do clean their own houses but I have to accept the fact that I just cannot do this. I have to be able to live with some dust on the floor while I wait for our housekeeper to get back on the grid or I get a new one. This picture really sums up my feelings this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment