Monday, July 07, 2008

trophy cupcakes

On our Seattle pilgrimage to see George Michael, we went to Trophy Cupcakes, which deserves a blogpost all it's own.


The shop (or I should say shoppe - it's such a shoppe) is small but packed with super fun party supplies. They must have a hell of a buyer.

Trophy got some good press when featured on Martha Stewart. That link will take you to the recipe and video segment where s'more cupcakes are made.
I got the vanilla vanilla, triple chocolate and strawberry lemon to bring home and share with the family. I popped them in the fridge where they sat for a day and let me tell you - they were fabulous a day old, nice and cold.

2 comments:

Simple Living said...

That's it... i'm going to Seattle. I must try these yummy and wonderful places ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I think I gained 2 pounds just looking at them. Have I mentioned that I have NEVER been to Seattle?

-Chrid