Wednesday, October 25, 2006

happy news

Happy news! E is going to be a big brother. He is THRILLED and Tall House, Double Cup and I are happy and a bit relieved. Trying to get pregnant was sort of stressful and nerve-racking . . . but now that's over and we are on our way! I am due in mid-May and will have an exact date after the next ultrasound. I've already got to see the baby and his/her fast beating heart - which was such a lovely piece of tangible proof that the baby is real. I haven't been sick at all - just generally teary and overly emotional. Lucky for THDC!
E said that if we have a boy we should name him Sammy and if it's a girl we should name her Trigger after his horse. He also is requesting not a brother or a sister but one of each. I wasn't sad to confirm that just one is one the way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

woo woo!!
i can't wait to meet tigger or sam. maybe i'll lean to knit so i can make presies for him/her

Jbird said...

YAY!!!!!!
I'm so glad you are feeling well. I have no idea what that would have been like. Can't wait to see you and your belly in November!

Sara Biren said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! What wonderful news. Once again, we're preggers at the same time! Maybe we'll get to see each other this time. Jude's name for his new sibling is Jude William Adams -- creative, huh?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, congratulations Katie!