While I get to work on that, here is a sweet picture of E and Moo at the Farmer's Market this weekend. They were waiting, cash in hand, for their balloon art - sword for E, flower for Moo.
Monday, October 16, 2006
reconstruction
I need to do MAJOR reconstruction on Moo's Flowery Sweater. She stopped by for a fitting this weekend - she has teeny, slender little shoulders - the sweater dress, as it is now, would slip right off her a la Flashdance. And while Marf isn't opposed to 80's trends, it doesn't seem appropriate for a two-year-old. So there will be some frogging in the house this week. I am okay with it because I also had an unfortunate incident with one skein's color being just slightly off. I need to frog the finished arms and use that yarn to finish the top. I think the sleeves will look fine being a teeny bit lighter than the body.
While I get to work on that, here is a sweet picture of E and Moo at the Farmer's Market this weekend. They were waiting, cash in hand, for their balloon art - sword for E, flower for Moo.
While I get to work on that, here is a sweet picture of E and Moo at the Farmer's Market this weekend. They were waiting, cash in hand, for their balloon art - sword for E, flower for Moo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is he buying hers? Would that count as the first flower he's bought her?
How very sweet...
Such a cute picture, and great sweaters!
Post a Comment