Tuesday, October 31, 2006

projects upon projects

First - the best news. My glucose test is totally normal! Yeah! No gestational diabetes so far. I was really worried this weekend. I am starting to feel quite secure in this pregnancy - which is funny because I felt totally secure that E would be born totally healthy my entire pregnancy. This one just feels a little more touch and go. I guess starting that blanket really helped!

I've also been working on a couple of other projects. A luscious chocolate brown cabled sweater for E. I copy lots of patterns out of books and then keep on file and even though I am a librarian, I often forget to write the "source" of the pattern - so I can't actually remember which kids knitting book this one is from. The yarn is so rich and yummy. My little friend Sienna said, "You're knitting chocolate." yum.

No comments: