From the picture did you think I had given in to my diet coke craving? No! That's me crushing a can and banishing it from my house. I am three days free of it - and every minute is still hard. I am consuming lots of water and stopping myself from the instinct to crack one open.
BUT - I can already tell a slight change in my body and that is rewarding. I've found some other people with diet coke issues online and many reported that their skin and hair looked fantastic once they quit - so maybe this will be my natural botox?
I appreciate every word of support you all have given me. In the big picure, I know this is a mild addiction but it's still the one I was clinging too just a bit too much. I am ready for day four.

No comments:
Post a Comment