I made a decision over the weekend to try one teeny tiny resolution for 2008. Teeny tiny compared to the big world picture but actually quite a challenge for me. I am cutting out drinking diet coke (or any kind of soda). I typically drink 2 diet cokes a day and I think I could easily change that to 3 or even 4. I think diet coke might be a gateway for me to snack - and I definitely don't need to do any snacking that isn't planned and fairly healthy.So today is Day One. I've already gone through denial, anger and bargaining over this issue. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:
you can do it, katie!! diet sodas are EVIL and i've read a number of articles that say that diet sodas are so convincing to your body that they get processed as sugar anyway, so you might as well just be drinking the sugar! (not that i don't drink my share of diet soda...) good luck! sarah n
my resolution is to drink more vodka. potatoes are good for you right? :)
Hey
That is one major resolution! I have many, but giving up DC is not one of them. Uncle D gave up DC for three months (right after CAW was born). I thought he was crazy.
Post a Comment