
It's FREEZING in Portland! It's frosty in the morning, windy at lunch, and completely chill in the evening. We aren't used to this weather! On the one hand, it's fun to wear wool wool wool and on the other, will my child keep his mittens on at school? The fear consumes me. ha!

Marfie and I wrapped up the kidlets and hit the zoo. We ran around like crazycakes for 90 minutes and then retreated to our homes for hot chocolate and warm baths.

Even Little Miss got some fresh air, though she was bundled within an inch of her life. How do you raise small children in a midwest winter? Hats off to the mamas and daddios in Minnesota and Wisconsin!
1 comment:
The winter is horrible on the East coast too. I miss all our long evening walks with Addie in the stroller. It stinks being stuck inside. I admire your bravery in getting to the zoo!
Emme looks precious all bundled up. At least she got some fresh air!
Post a Comment