Wednesday, January 02, 2008

it's done but will it be worn?




I finally finished the chocolate cable sweater for E. I doubled up on Cascade 220 and thought he'd really like the soft cotton but E proclaimed is "fruzzly" and had that awful itchy dance going. So our picture taking was brief and luckily it's a bit large. I'm going to put it away for a few months and try again. It's SO pretty in person - the cables are luscious. But no sale for Mr. Big.
I don't know if I am going to jump right into another knitting project right away. Quitting Diet Coke seems to be project enough. Today was Day 2 of no d.c. and it was a tough day in the office. It just shows me exactly how much I was into drinking it. A little scary. Almost as scary as an "fruzzly" sweater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i brought a nice, cold san pellegrino and fresh lemon for my afternoon drink at work today. i became strangely addicted to diet coke after i started the new job and really really don't want to be hooked on it.
sarah n