
Sweet little miss has been struggling this week. Her first two teeth broke through, leaving her with a low-grade fever, a dribbly nose and very weird diapers. At the same time, she's working SO hard to crawl. We'll put her down in one spot and she'll find some way to shimmy to where she wants to get.

I got a couple of smiles out of her this morning but they were punctuated with yells, squeals, and down and out cries. We aren't used to a fussy baby so it's almost like getting used to a newborn. We are all a little bleary and tired, but when we do get a smile, all our tiredness is erased.

I finished up my latest knitting project - a sweet hat and leg warmers. The Zen String Chocolate Cherise yarn was so nice to work with. The hat is a bit big - all the better to grow into for next fall. I can't get enough of pink and brown. I need to decide quick what to make next so I am all set for the next Jane Austen movie on Sunday night. Check out the
progress of my knit along!
1 comment:
I love her leg warmer look - artistic, expressive, baby unubiquitous and peony pink is her color.
Nanaboujou
Post a Comment