Tall House, Double Cup brought all of my Christmas boxes (and boxes and more boxes) out of storage over two nights and we made a fort in the dining room so right after Thanksgiving I can dig in. But it's hard not lingering in the room to get a peek at my beauties. I was trying to convince myself that I would get a head start on decorating if I put out my seed pod creche last night but sanity ruled and I put the dinner dishes in the dishwasher instead. Not as glamorous but just as vital.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
i try to wait but it's so hard
Tall House, Double Cup brought all of my Christmas boxes (and boxes and more boxes) out of storage over two nights and we made a fort in the dining room so right after Thanksgiving I can dig in. But it's hard not lingering in the room to get a peek at my beauties. I was trying to convince myself that I would get a head start on decorating if I put out my seed pod creche last night but sanity ruled and I put the dinner dishes in the dishwasher instead. Not as glamorous but just as vital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment