Friday, November 09, 2007

the roof is on fire

I am dying to blog about my touch with greatness last night - Amy Karol's book signing at BOLT - oh my. But no time yet to download pictures.
But I did want to blog on Grif's fantastic 5 birthday party. It was at a jumpy gym and the kids literally jumped around for over an hour. E was so sweaty and red and happy. When the kids went to the party room, E yelled, "Let's get sugared up!" (where did he get that?) and glowed with pride when Grif told him, "Evan, I will open your present up first." I had no idea how much that means in the preschool world. Then Grif said, "Don't tell me what you got me." E thought carefully and said, "It's a good thing I already forgot."
When we got in the car to head home for bed, E clutched his Spiderman party bag and pronounced, "That was the best birthday party ever."
Good job, Marci!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought you might like this post about reed librarians knitting with students:
http://www.walkingpaper.org/514

--sarah n