Sometimes the photoshoots just don't go so well. Regardless of how the pictures don't do it justice, I just made the sweetest little pilot cap for Em out of snowflake yarn. I've decided hats are where it's at for awhile since I need to feel productive but I haven't made much time for knitting.
I got another hat done (red and white stripes) at the movies last night. Nana and I went to Gone, Baby, Gone. I am a huge fan of the Dennis Lehane books the movie was based on - I've read every one more than once. The movie was SO true to the book for the most part - I love that. I usually think books are better - more twisting plots and subtleties in characters - and movie versions usually dumb them down - and I can't believe I'm saying this - but Ben Afleck is a great director. Shades of Clint Eastwood and Curtis Hanson.

No comments:
Post a Comment