Thursday, November 08, 2007

she rolls over AND takes bite

It was a huge day for Little Miss. First, she rolled over from front to back for the first time - all in an effort to better eat a toy . . . . and then she ate her very first real food! Here is a video of Em trying out whole grain rice cereal. I was so excited to feed her - I can't believe we are already at that stage. And while I dreaded each new step E took because it meant that he was growing up - I now know that every month, every year is the best - it only gets better and better. It's all such a treat.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great video. We are still trying to get Addie to eat cereal. The rice cereal didn't go so well, now we are on to whole grain oatmeal. She is still not so sure about it! Looks like Em is going to be a good eater! Love, Sara

Anonymous said...

For as many people watching her eat, she did quite well. I know I am nervous when others are watching me chow down *<8-D

Can't wait to see her in December!

Love from the Swamp(scott),

Chris