Thursday, January 17, 2008

ken's artisian pizza

You just have to have it -Ken's Artisan Pizza - Tall House, Double Cup and I finally went to Ken's to try it out - oh my, was it worth it! We got there about 5 minutes before opening and there were at least 45 people waiting in line. We missed the first seating by about four tables. All but one table in front of us dropped out and decided not to wait. We snagged a waiting table and big pints of fabu beer. I had my knitting and Em was more than happy making eyes with her papa so we were set. When we got seated, we were ready to order and had our pizza in less than 20 minutes. It was AMAZING. We got the margarita with arugula - I can't begin to describe how perfect this was. Hot, super thin crust with stringy mozzarella, torn basil and topped with cool arugula. Fold it in half, take a bite and be instantly transformed into something never experienced before. It was true perfection of pizza and salad together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit - Another fun dining experience I missed. I can only soothe myself with Gale's Bakery and those calories are hard to hide in an eating journal. Dammit -