
I am working my way through my "mending" pile which is a huge mass in the laundry room of everything from Tall House, Double Cup's Celtics jersey which needs some tag repair to a pure wool sweater I eyed at Goodwill to make mittens out of (what was I thinking? too much Martha Stewart craft editor influence). But in going through the pile I found this little sweater that I made YEARS ago - at least seven years ago - when I was already hoping to have a daughter someday. I am so happy that day is here - so I finally finished it by adding four buttons and now just need to wait a few months to slip it on her. I can't even remember the kind of yarn I used but it was back when I was just learning how to knit so I am sure it's nothing fancy. Still - I'm calling it the someday daughter sweater - someday is here. hurrah!
No comments:
Post a Comment