Thursday, August 09, 2007

oaks park

Cousin Kallie and I took E and Em to Oaks Park yesterday - it was E's first time riding the rides and he was in heaven. I love the irony of his distinct pleasure in the rocket ship gun considering we are a no gun home.
E looked so serious while on the rollercoaster with Kallie but when he got off he said, "That was awesome!"
How fabulous is this picture? The three amigos!

1 comment:

Simple Living said...

Those darn guns just piss me off! They are such fun and sweet little rides. Why do they have to ruin it with those hideous guns?! It is a rocket... Rockets don't have guns! We took H on that ride earlier this summer. I refused to take a picture of that ride because of the gun. Sorry to rant. It is just frustrating how guns are forced on little boys.