
Happy Birthday to our sweet Moo! And congratulations to Marfie and Daddi-o for making to age 3 with a most delightful girl! I have to admit, I melt for Moo's pout, love it when she signals "stop" in sign language when frustrated, and am so appreciative of the unabashed love she's given to E since she was an infant!

And more thanks to two parents who really know how to throw a birthday party that parents can enjoy. Starbucks and Staccato Gelato donuts? What more can we ask for?

E had a traumatic first hour at the party. Moo had many friends there and E is
very used to full and utter adoration from Moo. He whispered to me, "When Moo plays with other kids, I feel like she'd not my friend." We tried many ways to buck up the little pony. I think the third donut did the trick. Lucky E to have Moo and lucky us to have the whole Cedros clan in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment