Sunday, August 26, 2007

the pob

I did it - I cut off all my long hair. I officially am sporting the "pob" - aka the "posh spice bob" - I hate to actually think of it that way since I had this haircut in 1995 - but it was a big step for me to return to it. I couldn't wait to post so you are getting a self-portrait in a flocked antique mirror - that's not dust making it hazy. But I love love love it. It turned out just a bit too short but my hair grows fast so give it another couple of weeks and I'll do a reshoot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitch, that's hot!

(typed in my best Paris Hilton accent)

Simple Living said...

It looks adorable... You look great!!!

The McAuleys said...

Yay! I love it, too! Looks terrific, and I bet it feels a ton lighter!

Anonymous said...

Did "Locks of Love" benefit by your sassy new do?
And, by the way, your hair looks very young Madame President!

Sara Biren said...

Ooh la la, you are looking good!

By the way, we have the same Kick-n-Play bouncer I see in the background. Love that too!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you did it, even though KECIA was totally discouraging! it looks fantastic! can't wait to see it in person (and you) next week at work!! sarah

marf said...

i just saw the hair in person and it is beyond fabulous. it's just as sasys as you are